初学者课程 & 资深教师 Research for Better Teaching阿克顿文学硕士
Registration for the course is currently closed.
The 研究技巧性教学 program aims to help teachers build their capacity to improve their practices and their students’ achievements. 参与者 develop common language and conceptual frameworks about teaching that relate to each state’s professional standards. Another purpose of this program is to strengthen adult professional culture first among the participants, then through them in their schools. This is accomplished through studying the knowledge base on teaching, as guided by the essential question “What do skillful teachers believe, know and do – individually and collaboratively – to promote the learning and achievement of each and every student?”
During this program, participants will study, apply, and reflect on practical ways to:
- Examine powerful beliefs and expectations that influence students’ motivations to learn
- 支持 students in developing a growth mindset
- Design lessons that focus students on what learning is most important (objective) and what success looks like (criteria for success)
- 应用 research-based instructional strategies
- 收集, 分析, and use formative assessment data to inform timely decisions about what happens next for students’ learning
- Strengthen cultural proficiency in instruction, curriculum, class climate, and school environment
在哪里 & 当
June XX-XX, 20XX 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
with two Fri-Sat follow-up dates in the Fall, to be scheduled shortly.
地点: 皇冠体育官网大学预科aratory, 2001-37th Avenue, 旧金山, CA.
Contact: Please contact 保罗Molinelli if you have any registration or payment questions.
每人975美元, payable to "Research for Better Teaching."请付款至:
Research for Better Teaching
If you are paying with Title IIA Funds, RBT will contract with your local school district.
参与者 who complete all course requirements will receive a certificate of completion. They may pay an additional $325 to receive three (3) graduate credits from Fitchburg State College (Mass.). No partial course credit will be granted for meeting only a portion of the course requirements.